- Check your site from a different connection. A smartphone works in a pinch
- Try using the DownForEveryoneOrJustMe service to check and see if other people are able to access your site. If they can then you may have a problem with your Internet connection at your home or place of business.
- Check our twitter feed to see if there is any scheduled maintenance or known issues.
- Place a ticket with our support system properly describing the issue and what steps you used to determine there may be an issue.
If you are unable to access your website using its normal address please go through the following steps before submitting a support ticket:
- 0 Users Found This Useful
PayPal "Things Don't Appear To Be Working" Error Fix
Paypal recently initiated a change that causes the error "Things don’t appear to be working at...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution